Monday, November 20, 2006

101 in 1001 Weekly Update #37!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another Monday, another update! One full task complete with #46 - Draw a self portrait done, and a partial with getting to 5/10 of #83 - Try out 10 new restaurants. I also have a few other set in motion of planned but no actual steps taken yet. I was hoping to have more reviews up for #14 - Write something about all the films I see, but I've been doing more seeing that writing. One day it will even out :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#38 - Keep a plant alive from ‘The Auction’ from one year to the next - they are still alive!!! YAY!!! My begonia even have 4 new things sticking up from the soil! Very exciting! And the transplant of the little plant seems to be doing alright too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#21 - Save a part of every paycheque - done.

#94 - Read every day - done! I'm continuing to read "True Balance" as part of the True Balance group. I've decided to give a pass, at least for now with "The Devil Wears Prada" by Lauren Weisberger, and I'm currently reading "Tiger Eyes" by Judy Blume. I couldn't resist picking it up from Value Village at there 1/2 off sale, which means I got it for 24cents.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#31 - Read 1 fashion magazine a month, for November 06 I read Oct Vogue - which is really backwards as magazines are available ahead of schedule not behind. But I had this one on hand and hadn't read it yet so there ya go.

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday Nov 13/06 - An easy way to check out my student loan
Tuesday Nov 14/06 - there is a application process for cpp to get compensation for child bearing years
Wednesday Nov 15/06 - Training takes longer than anticipated
Thursday Nov 16/06 - Letters with accents!!! in Word: control+'+e = é
Friday Nov 17/06 - def. of amelioration - to make better or more tolerable
Saturday Nov 18/06 - its time to switch from fun clothes to warm clothes
Sunday Nov 19/06 - my things to always carry with my is increased by 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For my full 101 list, look here.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Grow, begonia, grow! It's exciting to watch your plants week to week.

And very interesting that fun clothes and warm clothes is the distinction you make. No fun in winter?

Your weekly updates are so inspiring. Time for me to get stuff done!

Sacred Suzie said...

Tiger Eyes! Wow, now that's going back, LOL. I love reading fiction at that time in a girl's life, so much fun and for 24 cents? You can't say no!

Your plants are doing great Shannon, excellent stuff.

I didn't even recognize your new word, LOL. You're learning so much!

Shannon said...

I'm glad I'm inspiriting Jamie!! I try! :)

That word I actually got in a work email... me and another woman were like wth does that mean??? So I just had to look it up!

Potato Print said...

Hi Shannon,

I really enjoy following your 101 list. The most impressive things to me so far are:
-flossing every night
-keeping a plant alive that long
-**saving a part of every paycheck

I get so much energy from these posts.

Shannon said...

Thanks so much Caroline!!

Just so you know I am planning on posting about saving & money stuff soon & hoping to spread the knowledge wealth!