Wednesday, November 01, 2006

#100 - 3 of 8 - Celebrate Samhain

Part of my 101 list is to Celebrate Ostara, Beltane, Midsummer, Lughnasadh, Mabon, Samhain, Yule & Imbolc at least once for the duration of the 1001 days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Celebrate Samhain, Completed: Oct 31, 2006

I can tell you it was an amazing day. What is better than getting to sleep in a bit, leisurely have tea and do a tarot reading to start your day? I did a Keltic Kross reading as well as yearly spread.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As it is a new year's, I also always try to think back on the previous year (boy, am I happy where I am at now!) as well as think =about who I want to be in the next year. After much thinking I decided that I want to be ... me! So, there I am:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And off and over to Jamie's for Halloween festivies with her and her hubby! Fun stuff!! Look at those great cookies! YAY for skeleton gingerbread men!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had a ghoulishly great day with scary movies and yummy treats! Chocolately goodness as well as a savourly dinner and wonderful company. Halloween is one of the best holidays there is, and I think our happy Jack'o'Latern agrees!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Yay for your Halloween! It sounds so wonderful Shannon. I'd love to hear about your tarot reading (if you feel up to sharing). I love that you want to you be, how great is that? Honouring who you really are is an amazing ritual. Skeleton gingerbreadmen rule, so cool. Wish I could be there, you never know, maybe next year I will!

melba said...

Glad you had so much fun!

many of those Holidays you mention in the begining of your post I have never heard of; what are they?