Tuesday, October 31, 2006

SPC Imperfect: Imperfect pictures

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm not a fan of this topic but I've been missing participating in SPC!!!! I had 2 whole weeks of looking the other way but and letting Tuesday go by without and entry but I can't stand it anymore! I thought I would share a few more imperfect pictures I've taken of myself.. yay for odd lighting and my crazy digital camera for providing me with fuel for this fire! And oh, the 2nd one I consider imperfect for the crazy psycho looking eyes I have in the reflection of the table.

I'm not a fan of imperfection. I think if you want something perfect do all you can do to make it that way (without hurting anyone, including yourself), and if you don't want it perfect than don't have it perfect! Sometimes it matters and sometimes it doesn't. Decide first, and then strive for what you want.

Click here for more Self Portrait Challenges.

Click here to visit Planet Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing testing, 1, 2, 3 - this is Suzie BTW!

Sacred Suzie said...

OMG, it worked!

OK, I just want to say, I am so happy I can post!!! Little victory dance...

I love these "imperfect" photos of you, I think they're wonderful. I find imperfection quite intriguing but can understand that it is also important to have the things you want to be as perfect as you'd like. ~ Sacred Suzie