Sunday, October 22, 2006

The (hopeful) beginning of #38 - Keep a plant alive from ‘The Auction’ from one year to the next

As the auction was these weekend I decided to pick up more than 1 plant in hopes of increasing the chances of completing this one. Considering I knocked over 2 of the plants over about 1hr after I bought them I picked up another.

Here they are..... Berry (appartenly called a strawberry plant that doens't create strawberries)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Burrows (I don't remember the name but its something like burrow's end, isn't it a cool colour and shape? I love this one)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Fergie (which is actually and English Begonia but Beggie sounded weird)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here they are all together! They all look like they are reaching, eh? Give them a round of applause for being so brave to participate in my experiment:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I would like to mention that below is a plant I bought last year at the auction, affectionately called "The Ugly Plant", and although it is alive it looks a lot sadder than last year, it almost died a few times, and I didn't start my 101 until after I bought it so I'm not gonna say this can complete it. But, I do really love this plant and I hope it thrives one day. Three cheers for the Ugly Plant hip hip.. hooray!! hip hip hooray!! hip hip... hooray!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

No comments: