Monday, October 02, 2006

101 in 1001 weekly update #30!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wow, week 30 ... how the time files! Fly fly away.. where did it go? Who knows? Not me! Alas...

A few partial completes, both in #93 - read 20 books, this one is kinda a 2-4-1, as its they both count under as '1 non fiction workbook' : The Artist's Way and Getting Things Done.

101's in progress:

Made tons of progress on #3 - My 101 Films to See List in terms of viewing. I'm actually up to 27/101 from 14. Unfortunately I'm very behind on # 14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days... with 33 in the works, oh boy, I've got my work cut out for me!

I've ordered #4 - Get a copy of 2005 issue of Film Review year in review (for films released in 2004) and I'm really looking forward to getting it! I've always loved this film mag's annual.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year (52 weeks straight, not necessarily Jan - Dec) is still going strong. I'm entering week 14 this week. The pick for week 13 was The Maltese Falcon.

For October I'm taking on the challenge of #67 - Floss every day for a month & hopefully forever. I'm also working on another month long event with #85 - Be on time for a month for which I'm over a week in. Keep your fingers crossed for me, this one is definately proving harder than I imagined.

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done, 2x over.

#94 - Read every day - done! I'm still reading "The Naming" by Alison Croggon, which is really great. One day I'll finish it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday Sept 25/06 - I've already seen the beginning of The Maltese Falcon
Tuesday Sept 26/06 - How to get email notification when you get comments on blog
Wednesday Sept 27/06 - Oh... the one for this would reveal too much.. sorry!
Thursday Sept 28/06 - confidential work thing
Friday Sept 29/06 - Bangladesh is a country... I knew it was a place, just not a whole country. literacy: 54% for males; 32% for females
Saturday Sept 30/06 - the number of towers you destroy/defend is what determinds how many NPCs defend/help the main boss mob in AV (WoW)
Sunday Oct 1/06 - Check the TTC schedule on the weekend, as there always seems to be some kinda of redirection (waited 25min for streetcare to get to the gym when its normally 5)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For my full 101 list, look here.

4 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

Potato Print said...

Wow, this post is flaming with energy. I love your passion about film. The three that made me want to be a copycat: floss teeth every night forever, save a part of each paycheck, be on time all the time. I really admire your drive.

Sacred Suzie said...

I admire your drive too Shannon! That's awesome, saving 2x, that's amazing. You inspire me so much and all those things you are working on...it's overwhelming! All those movies...can't wait to see the reviews.

Flossing is tough but definitely worth it! It took me over a year of regular flossing before my gums toughened up but it happened.

Jamie said...

Congratulations on all of your progress! Wow, what an inspiration. If I do another 101, I might choose to include something daily because I think it keeps you more focused on your list.

Yay to getting Film Review! I know how much you love that mag. And now you don't have to scour the stores looking for your year in review edition!

And you can knock off this on-time thing! I know you can do it :)