Tuesday, September 12, 2006

SPC - 'with myself' for 'with someone' - 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With... myself.

I'm including this pic for a few reasons... one.. artistic liscense. Double image = 2 of me, and the yellow tag there also has a pic of me on it.

But really I'm posting it as right now I'm not really feeling like I'm hanging out with people. I'm working like mad and seeing hundreds if not thousands of people a day working at the film festival, and then being with hundreds more as a patron being in line ups and audiences. But, none of them would be my 'with someone' people. With the exception of running into my friend Nick - which has been such a treat (and thanks for the coffee!!!).

I'd have to say I'm actually really missing those who are my 'with someone' people right now. My family, my gaming buddies and guildmates, fellow bloggers and even my cat - I've barely had a chance to see you all or touch base and its really tough. Just a few more days and I'll be back to normal! Well, as normal as I get that is...

Click here for more Self Portrait Challenges.

Click here to visit Planet Shannon.

3 comments:

Bedazzzled1 said...

Oh, I like this take on the theme. Very nicely done.

Jamie said...

Well, me being one of the peeps that's missing you, I'm glad to get a double, actually triple shot of Shannon today!

Sacred Suzie said...

What a cool image Shannon! I hope you're managing to have fun at the festival but of course, we always miss you. I can't wait to hear what's been going on by either phone or your blog. Thanks for stopping by and letting us "see" you!