Friday, September 15, 2006

Film Fan Fridays for Friday September 15th, 2006!

Hello Film Fans and Fanatics!!!

We have another Dragnet version of the newsletter this week. I'm still up to my ears with The 2006 Toronto International Film Festival, which runs until Saturday Sept 16, 2006. Look for reviews in the near future.

Have a great weekend!!

Shannon

.....sneeky sneeky...... sneak preview:
The Guardian starring Kevin Costner and Aston Kutcher, directed by Andrew Davis (Holes, Collateral Damage) has a sneak preview at Paramount, Silver City Yonge & Eglinton, Eglinton Town Centre, Kennedy Commons on Saturday Sept 16 at 7pm,

Friday September 15, 2006 Releases


The Black Dahlia
Dir: Brian De Palma (The Untouchables, Scarface, Carlito's Way)
Cast: Josh Hartnett, Scarlett Johansson, Aaron Eckhart, Hilary Swank
Germany/USA

Everyone's Hero
Dir: Colin Brady, Christopher Reeve, Dan St. Pierre
Voices: Rob Reiner, Jake T. Austin, Whoopi Goldberg
Canada/USA

Gridiron Gang
Dir: Phil Joanou (U2: Rattle and Hum, Final Analysis, Entropy)
Cast: The Rock, Xzibit, L. Scott Caldwell, Kevin Dunn
USA

The Last Kiss
Dir: Rony Goldwyn (Someone Like You..., A Walk on the Moon)
Cast: Zach Braff, Kacomda Narrett, Casey Affleck, Rachel Bilson
USA

Sunday September 17, 2006 Releases

Dreamland
Dir: Jason Matzner - directorial debut
Cast: Agnes Bruckner, Keill Garner, Justin Long, John Corbett, Gina Gershon
USA
Limited Release

**please note this list of releases reflects first run film released in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Sept 17, 2006**

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I'm so bad! I'm sure I've seen some of these reviewed on Roeper and Ebert and just can't remember. Thanks for doing this Shannon! I love knowing what's coming out, even when I can't remember them, LOL! At least I have a reference now which is so helpful and AWESOME.

Shannon said...

NP Suzie!!! I'm glad you enjoy it!! E&R usually review on the Sunday after things come out in theatres so unless the US release date is different or they are talking about anticipated films it wouldn't be on the show yet, if my memory serves correct that is...

Sacred Suzie said...

OK, I'm laughing my butt off! I guess my memory isn't as bad as I had thought it was, that's too funny! I'll worry less now and be happy with these new and interesting titles I have never seen before, knowing that I actually have never seen them before.

Thanks Shannon!