Monday, September 25, 2006

101 in 1001 weekly update #29!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

101' progress:

1 more completely done, and 2 with progress. You could look at my last three posts or follow these magic links: #83 - 4/10 - Try out 10 new restaurants - EAST! , #100 - 2 of 8 - Celebrate Mabon, #59 - Go to a sporting event.

#7 - See 1 film a week in the theatre for a year (52 weeks straight, not necessarily Jan - Dec) is still going strong. I'm in week 13/52. No new reviews yet, they are in my brain and on paper just not in blogland yet.

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - not done. BUT! I didn't get paid this week, so I'm in the clear.. hehe PSYCHE!

#94 - Read every day - done!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday Sept 18/06 - There are a fair number of things I like/appreciate about my day job (like getting a spontaneous card, see pic above)
Tuesday Sept 19/06 - Someone is trying to ban panhandling between dawn and dusk, talk about trying to appeal to the out of core T.O. 9-5'ers. And also, won't that make them more aggresive at night? What a messed up idea.
Wednesday Sept 20/06 - Waking up 30min before I have to be at work will make me late and break my 12days in a row of being on time. GRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR
Thursday Sept 21/06 - Gmail has online spreadsheets... oh... ah... drool...
Friday Sept 22/06 - How to add a delegate in Outlook
Saturday Sept 23/06 - What I though was an actual owl is really a statue (see pic below)
Sunday Sept 24/06 - My list of 101 things, the total number of things is closer to 3185

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For my full 101 list, look here.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That's a great card. It totally cracked me up. How nice to get something like that spontaneously at work!

Wow, that owl is totally convincing. I love the pic. It's kind of majestic and eery at the same time.

You're making awesome progress. It's so inspiring!

Sacred Suzie said...

Was your card that imagine of the cat? It's hysterical! I love it.

Can't wait to see the reviews Shannon, whenever you're ready.

I didn't know Gmail had spreadsheets, how on earth would you use that?

Shannon said...

The gmail spreadsheets I use basically for tracking information that I might pick up at multiple sources, as oppose to something just at home.

Examples: I'm researching countries on my lunch at work but looking at them later at home. Or, to track daily spending... punch it in wherever I am instead of waiting to get home. I'm loving it so far