Monday, September 04, 2006

#10 - See the next 5 movies recommended to me regardless of what I think of them

Crazy range of films.... Even though I've already got 5, and will consider this complete when those 5 are done, I thought it might be fun to continue to keep track. We shall see how this evolves.

1. Saw
2. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)
3. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake)
4. Living in Oblivian
5. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, The
6. Office Space
7. Waiting...
8. The Anniversary Party
9. Life as a House
10. Jeremiah Johnson
11. Goodfellas
12. An Unfinished Life
13. Against All Flags
14. The Day After
15. Down by Law
16. Raise the Red Lantern

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Which are the 5 that were actually recommended? I sure hope you don't have to watch Saw!

Shannon said...

The first 5 were the original five, but since I got those 5 I just kept collection recommendations. I'm not sure if I'll do the first 5 or five in total... we'll see

Sacred Suzie said...

I can't imagine you seeing Saw or Chainsaw Massacre! Yikes! I couldn't handle those. Isn't it interesting that's what people came up with?