Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SPC: Enclosed 4

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Enclosed in the streetcar. I think the person behind me is posing more than I for this SPC. Sometimes I feel like I spend all my time in transit, and on transit. I know the routes and try to pick the quieter ones as long as they aren't out of my way but sometimes you just wanna get home and squish on a full streetcar, subway or bus and tough it out. Although this may not appear to be very enclosed from this angle, check out the view:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Click here for more Self Portrait Challenges.

Click here to visit Planet Shannon.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, I totally know this feeling. Definitely enclosed! Great shots.

melba said...

Sometimes I miss public transportation because I would read all the time on the subway when I lived in Manhattan. Now I wonder what I would do with two toddlers on the train. It would get scary, but poeple do it.

Shannon said...

I can note the moment in my life when I stopped reading as much by when I stopped having a long subway commute. Its uncanny.

Deb R said...

I think it evokes a very enclosed feeling. And the "what is she doing??" expression on the face of the person over your shoulder cracks me up.

Tammy said...

I loved that second one with elbows and purses...very coo!

Warriorwife

LeS said...

Excellent angles and light in these shots!

Kim Carney said...

Great enclose space! Totally feels enclosed to me