Tuesday, August 08, 2006

SPC: Enclosed 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On or I guess as this is the theme 'enclosed' in the subway. Some times I feel like I spend a lot of my time in transit. Not transitory, but actually on public transit: subways and streetcars and buses of my! I'm been struggling a little bit with the 'enclosed' theme and I wasn't sure if it was becuase I don't *get* claustraphobic or, and more likely, I don't put myself in the situtation where I could *become* claustraphobic. I know routes, times and frequencies and will often choose the road (or subway) less travelled.

Click here for more Self Portrait Challenges.

Click here to visit Planet Shannon.

5 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Neat photo Shannon, a tad spooky so I REALLY like it. You capture such interesting images, I love them. I also love seeing you in them.

Sarah said...

Great photo!

LeS said...

I like this shot!! You can see the movement :)

Janet said...

Your photo makes me feel like I am rattling along too. Very nice!

Jamie said...

Great shot - really moody! You're coming up with some cool enclosed spaces!