Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August Happiness Challenge - Aug 17-22!

Alright, I'm a little behind on posting so here we go almost a weeks worth in one fell swoop!!!

August 17/06 - I was really happy with how my newsletter, Film Fan Fridays, came together today.

August 18/06 - went to fFida with Jamie, totally great!

August 19/06 - had a lot of fun playing WoW with friends:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

August 20/06 - went to the movies! I haven't written up my review yet so you will just have to be kept in suspense. But here is a hint... the view from the washroom at the theatre:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

August 21/06 - Had oodles and oodles on my list of things to do this night after work, and I did them ALL for the first time in ages. It took til 10:30 and I was exhausted but I did it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

August 22/06 - One of the things on my 101 list to do is to reconnect with my tarot cards. I think its the most ambigious task as I'm not sure how I'll know that its done. That being said it isn't gonna more forward until I do more readings, so I did one today and it was right on the money, and had some interesting possibilites too - looking forward to seeing how things unfold:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You too can take the August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

The view from that washroom is completely intriguing. I couldn't stop looking at it trying to figure out where it was! I can't wait to hear more!

I love the picture of your tarot reading. I hope you have a great experience reconnecting with them. I bet they're glad you're back :)

Sacred Suzie said...

Way to go with all your amazing endeavours! I can't wait to find out about the film too and love that you're back with tarot. I saw the 5 of Pentacles though, hope you're OK! LOL, always the reader here...

Shannon said...

hehe The 5 of Pentacles is soooo precise atm. It's all good, I just don't 'see/think/realize' that - I mean look at all the glowies pentacles behind me? Hello... they are right there.

I'm more interested in the Knight of Wands to be honest /smirk