Wednesday, August 09, 2006

August 9th - August Happiness Challenge - Roll out the Red Carpet!!

Fascinating experience today as I went to one of my favorite theatres to go see The Night Listener, only to see lights being set up and doors held open and yes - a red carpet! Looks like I stumbled on the red carpet screening of Bon Cop, Bad Cop a Canadian film soon to be released, directed by Eric Canuel and starring Patrick Huard and Colm Feore. How very exciting!! I am so miffed I couldn't find my batteries for my camera because I tell ya - it was a site to see!!!

You just never know what is gonna happen whne you go to the movies.

You too can take the August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

That's so neat. I would have totally pretended it was a surprise just for me, lol, silly I know.

Unexpected surprises can be awesome!