Wednesday, August 09, 2006

August 8th - August Happiness Challenge - Butterfly!

Slightly tardy on my post but yesterday I actually saw a butterfly! I'm not normally one to be all 'ohhy' and 'ahhy' about nature and stuff but creatures - not that is a different story! What a great, nice monach butterfuly all orangy-yellow flapping its wings away. I think that is what is the coolest about butterflies - I never expect to see them and when you spot 'em its like OH!! and then they are gone, off to explore other parts of the world!

You too can take the August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

That's so cool you saw a butterfly! As one who does ooh and aahh over nature, that is so awesome.

Jamie said...

I think this year is the first year I've ever seen a monarch! It's so exciting! I wonder what's making this year special.