Thursday, August 31, 2006

August 31st - August Happiness Challenge - Various & Closure

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here we are on the last day of the August Happiness Challenge! I have a few to share, pictured above is the cake I made for my brother-in-law for his Bday. Now his bday was yesterday but I found out today that it was yummy, yay!! Its the first thing I've baked in my new place so that makes me happy that I can do that. Another happy thing: Strawberries for breakfast! And more: the TIFF schedule is out!

Noticing, finding or creating some happiness everyday was a lot of fun. Only seldomly was it hard to come up with something, and I found the results ranged from tiny things to full day events. I had a lot of fun sharing the happiness this month.

The challenge began here: August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I LOVE that cake Shannon! OMG it's so cute and ghoulish, I bet it was yummy. What kind of cake was it? Yay to making your first cake in your new home.

I had a dream the other day that I made five totally different cakes for you for your birthday and then said, hey, how am I going to get those to Toronto?! Which of course woke me up. I wish I could do that for you!

Shannon said...

Heya Suzie! That is the pan, hehe... you can't really see the Jack'o'Lantern on the cake it just looks oval-y. It was a Golden cake that I spiced with nutmeg and fresh ginger to create a spice cake! I'm so glad it turned out!