Wednesday, August 30, 2006

August 30th - August Happiness Challenge - Glam o Rama

Its very very dangerous that there is a Winner's right by the gym I go to. I had a little time to kill and BAM ended up walking out with these two gems:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Part of me goes aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to spending $ an then the other part of goes hey, I like 'em and gets me closer to #25 - Have everything I consider in 'the basic's' wardrobe on my 101 list!

More challengers here: August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wooohooo! Check out the glam infusion. I love that sparkly sunglasses are a part of your wardrobe basics :) Enjoy!

Sacred Suzie said...

Wow, that is a ton of fun Shannon! I think glam in the wardrobe is very playful and fabulous. Covering the basics in the wardrobe is an awesome project. I hope to do that too!