Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 29th - August Happiness Challenge - Value Village

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nothing like a little shopping at Value Village for some fun. Whenever I go I tend to have an idea of what I'm looking for but there is no guarantee you'll find it. The flip side to that is there is not telling what treasures you might find.. like this 80's throwback or original:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pink with green stripes for the win. Oh my that one had me giggling. It didn't make the cut today though. Armed with my August coupon and not that much restraint I made it home with 2 shirts, 1 sweater, 2 skirts and 2 pairs of shoes:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check out those lifts, I might be a whole 5' tall in them. I have a complete ensemble to wear tomorrow and I'm totally looking forward to it. Totally. Oh.. and the next 50% off day is Sept 5, at least in Toronto it is. Not sure if I'll go its usually a little to insane for my browsing pace.

More challengers here: August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I am so envious! It's been over two months since I've been to great VV but am planning on going soon. I don't think I'll face the madness either but I want to get there before the sale.

Love your pics! What amazing colours Shannon.

Jamie said...

Awesome! The shoes are tooooo cute! I'm sorry that pink stripey shirt didn't make the cut. You look totally cute in it! I love Value Village!

Shannon said...

Yay for VV!! Now I'm wondering why I didn't get that shirt... it looks pretty good. LOL. I'm sure I had a reason!