Thursday, August 24, 2006

August 24th - August Happiness Challenge - the 2 sides of clothes

A very nice way to start the day was coming into work and a co-worked complimenting me saying I looked beautiful. Talk about great! Ironically I was wearing something I've never worn there before and I don't actually think its that flattering but hey, its a dress and those are good when ya need something quick to get into in the am:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Than I realized I really love wearing comfy clothes, I will never ever ever go a time in my life without having at least 1 pair of totally thrashed jeans. They are a part of who I am:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You too can take the August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, those are so the two sides of you - glam girl and comfy girl! You do look beautiful!

Shannon said...

Thanks Jamie!!!!

Sacred Suzie said...

Funny how those two style can totally be you at the same time Shannon!