Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August 15th - August Happiness Challenge - Old Movies

I've recently been going through my List of 101 Films I Can't Believe I Haven't Seen, many of which are old or 'classics' and I gotta tell ya there is just something so great about older movies. They often have a message, but it isn't heavy handed. Everyone always looks glamourous. A 'scary' moment might show someone screaming but doesn't even usually show what they are looking at. Nothing like sitting with some popcorn and chilling to some old movies.

You too can take the August Happiness Blogging Challenge!

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

I totally agree Shannon. My favourite are the ones with Katherine Hepburn or Betty Davis, such smart, witty, glamourous women...with such style and class! Of course there's also nothing like a Cary Grant movie. Sigh, they're so wonderful.