Saturday, August 12, 2006

#77 - Join a gym

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Completed: Aug 8, 2006

Now I just have to make sure I go! I was really thrilled because there was a location literally 5-10min from me but it has been relocated to a non conveinient. But that is ok - there are so many loc's I'm not really worried and there are 2 near movie theatre's so that is a definately plus - I'm sure working out to kill time before a movie is much better than snacking on a muffin somewhere!

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

That's so interesting Shannon, to workout and then go to a movie is going to be a cool new ritual in your life!

Jamie said...

WTG! I remember what a difference it made when we were going to the gym. What a great move you're making for you!