Tuesday, August 22, 2006

#48 - Go to fFida

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another one done! Went to fFida, now called Toronto International Dance Festival on August 13 & 18, 2006. The performaces I went to were all a part of the Open Stage and were all different styles imaginable. I even got to see a performance by someone I have not seen from many years, a high school friend:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Although it was quite a feat to find out the locations times and events of the festival it was well worth going and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Here are some more pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! I am so glad that we got to fFida this year. Of course, now that we actually get there they change their name! I'm already looking forward to next year!

Sacred Suzie said...

Very, very cool Shannon! I love getting snapshots of the whole event, absolutely fascinating and looks like a lot of fun and inspiration.