Monday, August 28, 2006

101 in 1001 weekly update #25!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finished off #48 - Go to fFida, and I've been plugging right along at #14 Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days with reviews of: City of Angels, M, The Proposition and Familia

Here are our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Sunday Aug 20/06 - A lot about piracy of film
Monday Aug 21/06 - Austria has 4 official languages
Tuesday Aug 22/06 - You are more likely to spill when eating if you aren't looking at what you are eating. (Noticed how I said you not me, .. this isn't first hand experience of course, and it especially didn't happen at work.. nope nope.. never that...)
Wednesday Aug 23/06 - That I've been called the "Encyclopedia of WoW" by some of my friends
Thursday Aug 24/06 - That looking up and reading a definition of a word does not necessarily mean you will understand what it means (sad but true for me... ubiquitous: existing or being everywher at the same time... nope, I don't get it)
Friday Aug 25/06 - tarantism means the uncontrollable urge to dance. Now that I do understand. Thanks for contributing this one Jamie!
Saturday Aug 26/06 - It isn't completely ridiculous to wear heeled boots to do laundry... I didn't have to jump as much to get those stubborn socks at the bottom of the washer.

For my full 101 list, look here.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I totally loved your learnings this week - especially about people like me spilling (not you, of course, hehe) when not looking at their food and heels for laundry!

And as for ubiquitous, think about an ad you see somewhere, like the same ad on TV, on the TTC, on the radio, on the billboards, in a magazine. That ad would be ubiquitous. When I hear that word, I think of The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove by Dead Can Dance.