Monday, August 21, 2006

101 in 1001 weekly update #24!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm a little behind on my postings, I've gotten at least 1 more thing done but haven't gotten it up yet but I will so, so for now we have our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - yep!

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Sunday Aug 13/06 - the sun is bad!
Monday Aug 14/06 - something about a balloon? (my handwriting is shall we say... expressive but not always decipherable)
Tuesday Aug 15/06 - using the Getting Things Done suggestion of "If you can do it in 2mins or less, Do it now" really works.
Wednesday Aug 16/06 - What embargo means in terms of journalism - having advanced access to information under the request/agreement that the info will not be released until a certain date/time.
Thursday Aug 17/06 - Red light doesn't have to mean you miss the streetcar! The driver waited for me! Woot!
Friday Aug 18/06 - The opening of a black hole is called and event horizon
Saturday Aug 19/06 - What a fig looks like - they are really cute! Its kinda like a fit in a small palm 3D/cylindrical teardrop that is greenish

For my full 101 list, look here.

No comments: