Monday, August 14, 2006

101 in 1001 weekly update #23!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've made progess on quite a few of multi-step parts of my 101, but I also knocked off one in its entirerly: #77 - Join a gym! Woohoo! Now I just have to go! Progess with # 14 - Write something about all the films I see (for the first time) throughout these 1001 days: Mystic Ball, The Night Listener and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest although I have quite a few more to catch up on. I've also made progress on #93 Make a list of 20 books that I want to read and read them with: Never Coming to a Theatre Near You by Kenneth Turan, that one is now at 2/20. I have purchased or can borrow most of the books now, so its getting down to reading them. Which appears to be a little bit of a challenge, but I holding out hope!

Here are our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - yep!

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Sunday Aug 6/06 - The movie titled - Chronicles of Riddick: Pitch Black, isn't Chronicles of Riddick, its Pitch Black
Monday Aug 7/06 - you have lymph nodes in many places in the body
Tuesday Aug 8/06 - how to use the new machines and relearned the older machines at Curves
Wednesday Aug 9/06 - some of the dancers on So You Thing You Can Dance are in the movie Step Up.
Thursday Aug 10/06 - Aruba is a seperate autonomous member of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Friday Aug 11/06 - Australia is the worlds smallest continent but the 6th largest country
Saturday Aug 12/06 - A head of cabbage is freakin heavy!

For my full 101 list, look here.

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Awesome progress Shannon! You know I've saved a little from our paycheques for two and a half months now thanks to you, you got me all inspired.

Love the pic, are those your new classes?

Yes, cabbage is heavy and expensive!

Jamie said...

I love that pic of you. Your glasses look awesome! WTG for making such progress.

Shannon said...

Yep those are one of my 2 new pairs - someone at the store picked them out, little did I know that I would love them even though they are neutral colours!

Hmmm my cabbage wasn't too much I think its pretty standard at $1.99 but there are always OODLES of them I don't think I ever use the whole thing. They would sell it in halves.

Shannon said...

And thank you!! I really appreciate the encouragement and both of you always always do that - it means so much to me