Thursday, July 13, 2006

#65 - Drink 8 glasses of water a day for 1 week

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, I was going to try this one in combination with #76 - Go without caffeine for 1 week but I found having water - not to hard. Giving up caffeine, not so interested in that atm.

But, on the good side I felt this was a great one to do. It did make me feel better for sure, and I was also less hungry than normal. I had heard somewhere that often when you feel hungry you are actually dehydrated I now I think that might be right. I think I'm going to keep this one up, it wasn't to trying and it was one that was not hard to do at work or at home. If you are out and about all day, or in kinda constricted situation it might be harder but in general it gets a thumbs up from me.

Read 8 glasses as 8 cups, and 1/2 of my were accompanied by tea so it was probably only 4 but I'm counting it anyways!!!

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Way to go Shannon, that's awesome. Getting that much water is so important to your body and if you drink a lot of water after eating wheat products you'll stay fuller much longer too. Good stuff Shannon! I find it helps my skin and hair too.

Jamie said...

Congratulations! And with happy cups like that, it must be easy to be inspired to drink wawa!