Tuesday, July 25, 2006

#44 - Throw a housewarming party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woohoo! Now this was an great thing to have on my list I not only had a great time, got to see lots of my family & friends (some of which I hadn't seen for ages), I also was celebrating my Bday *and* it provided the incentive to finally (mostly ..sh!!!!) finish unpacking and clean up! Here are some before and afters:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woohoo, look - the floor! It exists!!! The party was a lot of fun, but apparentely we weren't making enough noise, maybe my sign was more pull than I thought:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks to everyone who came & for all the thoughtful gifts! Made some great memories and it was a great time :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Return to my 101 list.

Return to Planet Shannon.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wowzers, what great before and after pics! This birthday was really transformative! Yay to a beautiful space and celebrations!

Sacred Suzie said...

Wish I could have been there, looks like a ton of fun and am so happy your place is feeling like home Shannon. And that the party was an amazing success!