Sunday, July 16, 2006

101 in 1001 update #19!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Got a few to mark off this week, some that have been done for a bit like #26 - Have my sewing machine & serger out as well as a place to cut, draft and iron and a few that I've only finished recently #65 - Drink 8 glasses of water a day for 1 week, #66 - Find, buy and try stevia (sugar substitute). I've also been trying to keep up to day with #14 - Write something about all the films I see with: The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Heavenly Creatures, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and An Inconvenient Truth. I'm now in the middle of trying a few of the other things on my list but I think I'll wait and see how they turn out before writing about it ;).

Here are our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - This week the Artist's way excercise was not to read, which I didn't really take to heart. I thought about it, I thought about ways of getting around it but ultimately I didn't really do it. I might try it later but I'm not too sure. I think it would be really hard to actually go a whole week without reading at all. Ironically, I bought and started reading a new book: "The Naming" by Alison Croggon, so far its been good!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Sunday July 9/06 - the NFB has an online film library called CineRoute
Monday July 10/06 - I really need a new umbrella.... I think I would have stayed dryer not even using on this day.
Tuesday July 11/06 - How to highlight text in Word (its under the review toolbar)
Wednesday July 12/06 - I want a couch! Sleeping on a chair is a little uncomfortable.
Thursday July 13/06 - Sometimes you don't realize you aren't 'all there' until someone asked you something and then....brain thinks its working but you aren't saying anything...
Friday July 14/06 - How to design a form in Access
Saturday July 15/06 -Sometimes its ok to not get a lot done (at least I hope so!)

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

You're doing amazingly-well Shannon! What is that book about? It looks interesting.

You know, for the past three paycheques I have managed to put a little money away thanks to your inspiration?

I also learned that if you want to get stuff done at a spa you should book at least two weeks in advance. What the heck am I going to do this week? That was the plan! Thought I would share the wisdom.

Shannon said...

Thanks so much Suzie!

I'm glad to hear that you are putting some aside from paycheques - doesn't it make a difference? I am loving it.

I just started the book so hard to say what its about yet, main character is young woman, musician and looking like magical person of some sort and that is about all I know so far!

Good to know re: Spa, I was thinking about doing water therapies which is pretty much walk in, any other treatments, well.. actually.. kinda freak me out! lol,..who knew?