Tuesday, July 04, 2006

101 in 1001 update #17!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh I feel like I've been a bit of a slacker blogger. I'm totally in a land of technology not behaving. Camera, VCR and MP3 player are all being a little be off. I wonder if that means I should be frolicking outside or something. I'm not, but I guess it is one option. I just want everything to work! Is that so wrong? I feel like those aliens on Star Trek TNG that captured Geordi "Make it go". Yay, make it go!!!! Or Tank Girl "Work!! Work!!!".

Yippee to having one more crossed off the list: #58 - Go to a party, also worked on #31 - Read 1 fashion magazine a month and in June 06 I read Lou Lou, although technically its a 'shopping' magazine not a 'fashion' magazine but its all clothes so I'm counting it! Its like a Canadian version of Lucky, and its pretty good. Been less focused on fashion recently so I'm glad I'm keeping up to date on this one from my list as it brings me back to the world of style.

Here are our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - Techincally I did this, hehe. Still working through The Artist's Way and Children of the Mind

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Sunday June 25/06 - watching 4hrs of Cornation Street in 1 go is just too much
Monday June 26/06 - the unthinkable is happened, I actually laughed and enjoyed Dodgeball
Tuesday June 27/06 - A 60 can run something through most of the Uldaman quests (WoW)
Wednesday June 28/06 - /chatlist list the chats you are in (WoW)
Thursday June 29/06 - something at work, confidential
Friday June 30/06 - Turtles eat quickly
Saturday July 1/06 - Today is a holiday - almost everything is closed (oops)

See my full 101 in 1001 list here

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, I can't believe how much you are getting done on these lists! I feel like a slacker, hehe. You are an inspiration!

Shannon said...

Awwww Thanks so much Jamie! I feel like a slacker myself but I guess I'm a doing ok - and I know you are too!!

Sacred Suzie said...

Shannon, you've totally inspired me to save just a little of each paycheque and I can't believe what a difference it's already making, holy cow!

That's fascinating about turtles eating quickly.

Awesome stuff Shannon, you're getting so much done.

Shannon said...

YAY for making a difference Suzie!! Its so true once you get used to saving off every paycheque those savings really do start to grow!! Good for you!!