Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Self Portrait Challenge - Pop Art 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've gone the 'ordinary object' route this week, although I don't know how ordinary one of these thingies is. I'm not sure even if they have a name. I wanted one of these from before I even went to art school, and the funniest things is - I've never used it for its intended purpose. But I've always been happy I've had him, sometimes he is posed calm and cool like above, other times zany and crazy. I think I wanna be there right now - in the calm. Ahh....

See more Self Portrait Challenges.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this picture. I love the mood and the colour and especially the angle.

Sacred Suzie said...

Wow, this is pure art Shannon, not just "pop" art. How do you take these pictures? They're amazing!