Sunday, June 04, 2006

101 in 1001 Update #13!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My plan for today was to relax like Gobo pictured here. Then I decided it would be a good idea to paint the bathroom. Oh my. 5 1/2 hours later I'm covered in blue paint, it isn't done and last time I looked - it didn't look good. What was I thinking...

I can't believe it. I must have been really busy (not that I didn't know that or anything..) because I went through the ENTIRE month of May without watching any new movies! But I have gotten up to date on #14 - Write about all the film including: Some Like It Hot and The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I have completed one task: #82 - Try 5 new foods, what an adventure!! I also have done #31- Read 1 fashion magazine a month for May, reading Vogue as well as W - well I flipped though it at Shopper's there was an interesting spread on Madonna, 34 pages or something like. A lot of them were amazing but I am surprized to continue to see that style which does seem kinda dated. Was Matrix/bondage/S&M kinda stuff. And .. kinda equestrian too. Wierd.

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day - done! Still reading "Children of the Mind" by Orson Scott Card

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Sunday May 28/06 - Having only a bathtub and no shower - ain't all that bad. Its kinda like being a mermaid
Monday May 29/06 - Wanna know who your MPP is? or Cabinet peoples?
Tuesday May 30/06 - Hearing the flip-flop sound of sandals at work drives me nuts. Even if *I'm* the one making the sound
Wednesday May 31/06 - Canada's Next Top Model is of so very different then the US version
Thursday June 1/06 - The show 'The Office' is completely compelling. Also I leared somehting about moving.. but I can't make out my writing to what it was!
Friday June 2/06 - Something at work, but can't say what it is. Nothing overly interesting but I'm sure it makes me a better employee and all that jazz
Saturday June 3/06 - There was water in my cable line which was messing up my internet connection and it is now, gloriously - resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See my full 101 in 1001 list here

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

What a cute photo of Gobo! I don't think anyone taught us how to relax like that. It's something I'm trying to learn myself, although not perched quite like that.

I love the flip flopping issue Shannon, and that it's coming from you! That's hysterical.

You know, I think I'm going to try Canada's Top Model. I must say I'm curious to see if it's more humane than the American one. Plus, summer TV sucks!