Monday, May 15, 2006

For Zamie & Justin

As you can see things are carrying on mostly per normal....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jinx running out of the frame...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bascha still loves her spot....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pretty tulips!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Healthy ground cover action!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom said these looks like they are doing well when I showed her the pic...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These have tons of buds

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This tulip is like three different colours, I don't think you can really tell from the pic but its quite delicate & beautiful

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is climbing!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Someone was waiting for me at the door...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then there were cuddles

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And me & Mr. man are doing just fine too :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Justin, Chris and I sat here looking at the pictures and enjoying! I smiled ear to ear. Thank you for letting me visit you guys and the cats and the garden - it looks like you're taking care of everyone and everything beautifully! Thank you again. BIG HUGS

Shannon said...

Anytime :)

Sacred Suzie said...

Shannon, this was a FANTASTIC idea! I love all the pictures, oh so much fun. I can see how much it meant to Jamie and Justin too, what a lovely idea.

Penny - One Sent said...

Cute cats and you have a really nice garden, all you sisters seem to be good at gardening, I always marvel at Suzies flowers too, I couldn't grow a plant to save my life but I'm glad I can enjoy it through other peoples gardens.

Shannon said...

Oh, Penny I am so with ya there on the garden - I am not one with a green thumb at all I am just taking care of Jamie's for a little while & really hoping its all ok til she gets back. I do have a plant at work, and its still alive - and believe you me that was a big step. It will happen for you too, when the time is right.