Little did I know how much help I would have with this one!! I mentioned it to my Mom and she magically contributed a bunch of these - and keeps suggesting more! It must be a Mom thing :)
The first two are fruits that I tried on Bunny Day (you may know it as ... Easter)
1. Mangosteens: I actually don't remember what these tasted like but I liked them!!!
2. Asian Pear: Nice & light, quite fresh tasting
3. Fried Rice with Olive Leaf This was an absolutely amazing selection from Simon's Wok. I highly recommend it! Ok the pic isn't of the actual rice - I forgot to take one of it.
4. Pannen Kocken! Oh, my, goodness. These are a delightful Dutch treat. Somewhere in the land between pancakes & crepes lies the worderfulness of Pannen Kocken. Jamie & Justin brought this back from Holland and I feel ever so lucky to have been able to savoured them. AND you have them with things like maple syrup, Nutella, or even apple strop!
5. Shrimp & Pork Dumplings I never ever ever! Would have tried dumplings! They look not cooked and just boiled or something... so I guess they are a really great thing to have on this list, and I really liked them!! That being said I did fried them after boiling them and had soy sauce with them and they were very yummy goodness.
To see more of my 101 list, click here!