Sunday, May 14, 2006

#81 - Treat my Mom to Red Lobster

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Initially when I made my 101 list I didn't want to have anything that involved other people, just in case they didn't want to participate in my idea. But I stuck with this one because it just seemed right and my Mom agreed to it before I finished the sentence of even asking the question! What better day to go than Mother's Day? So we went and it was yummy nummy goodness!! Thanks Mom for coming & for being the coolest Mom in the world!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Thank you so much for posting this Shannon, it's so nice to see Mom and be a little part of Mother's Day with you via the web. She really is the coolest Mom in the world, isn't she?

Jamie said...

I'm sure you guys had an awesome and yummy time. I'm glad you could celebrate the day with Mom!