Sunday, May 28, 2006

#37 - Have a red bedroom





YAY!!! This one is complete, and I had much help along the way - thank you's go out to Danette, Jamie & Justin for helping me with this one. Almost the entire gallon of paint was used for the marvelous creation, and its a freakin tiny room!! Mind you I think my painting & priming leave a bit to be desired, hehe. I love the curtain, adding some sparkle and its a good thing I had it as there is no door!

Here is a start to finish looks... it's like my own little design show!

Beginning with a small and dark room .....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some patching was required... who knew I was handy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And some priming...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ADD RED .. and a plant!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its red.. really really red!!! One of the movers actually said "This is the redest room I have ever seen" WOOHOO! Exactly what I wanted :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay to your own design show! What a transformation! From a dark and moody room to a sparkly red beauty!

Sacred Suzie said...

FREAK'IN AWESOME SHANNON! I love it! It's so you, just gorgeous. Wow. I love the curtain too, can never have too much sparklies in life. I love seeing how the room developed. Thank you for sharing that with us!

Sacred Suzie said...

You know, I keep thinking of Square Pegs..."Like red, and really red, and really really red..."