Sunday, May 07, 2006

101 in 1001 Weekly Update #9

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Things have been going pretty well with the this, I've completed #87 Do something before I feel ready , as well as gotten to 2/10 complete on trying new restaurants for #83. My current obsession this week stemmed from finding out that yes, there is a use for The Metro!! The wonderful little puzzle in the back called Sudoku, and ironically enough they don't put the name of the puzzle in the paper, lol. I had to ask a co-worker. They are tons of fun, and it took me 2 whole days to actually figure them out as I kept screwing it up but now.. now I've got it and its is fun!!

And now for our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day
Sunday April 29/06 - 9 Steps to Financial Freedom
Monday April 30/06 - The Metro
Tuesday May 1/06 - blogs
Wednesday May 2/06 - The Metro
Thursday May 3/06 - Eye, Now
Friday May 4/06 - The Metro
Saturday May 5/06 - posters in the subway

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every
Sunday April 29/06 - Mortal Kombat is a *great* movie to fall asleep to
Monday April 30/06 - The Metro has Suboku puzzle on the back page
Tuesday May 1/06 - Sudoku site
Wednesday May 2/06 - Today was a bad day for the swear jar, bad bad sailorish me.
Thursday May 3/06 - If I don't make/pick up tea I have 5-10 minutes extra on the way to work
Friday May 4/06 - ECV stands for External Cephalic Version, a procedure that externally rotates the fetus from breech to vertex (cephalic/headfirst) position
Saturday May 5/06 - there is a cool polyfil type product that starts out pink and dries white so you know when its ready to sand/prime!

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I've seen a ton of those puzzle books at Chapters and wondered what the heck they were! It's a numbers game right? Why am I not surprised you love them Shannon.

:)

I didn't know you had a swear jar! LOL, wow, what an interesting idea. I didn't know you would need it that badly. I'd lose a ton of cash!

Shannon said...

Hey now, I'm not that bad!!! Its kinda funny mostly :)