Sunday, May 21, 2006

101 in 1001 update #11

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've spent the majority of the week painting & prepping for the move, therefore this week we have our regular updates only:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#94 - Read every day
Sunday May 14/06 - In Style
Monday May 15/06 - The Probable Future
Tuesday May 16/06 -
The Metro
Wednesday May 17/06 - Five Weeks in a Balloon
Thursday May 18/06 - Eye, Now
Friday May 19/06 - The Metro
Saturday May 20/06 -
Various signs in Canadian Tire while waiting to get a refund

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every
Sunday May 14/06 - Insomnia is caused when your brain is thinking about too many things
Monday May 15/06 - How to use a new program at work
Tuesday May 16/06 - a new word that I've already forgotten
Wednesday May 17/06 - often when painting wells, you need multiple coats
Thursday May 18/06 - there is a No Frills a streetcar away from my new place - woot!
Friday May 19/06 - It is possible to be really productive at work!
Saturday May 20/06 - A lot about Holland!!

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

You got me inspired to put a little money away each paycheque Shannon, I started last week!

I love the look of your apartment already. I can't wait to see more.

Congrats on getting stuff done when you're so busy!