Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: April Fool #2

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ah, another Self Portrait Tuesday with the challenge of April Fool. Thanks very much to my sister Jamie for sharing this pic of me with me. Many happy giggling memories, and interestingly enough I have no clue what this was about and can only guess when it was (between 2-6 years ago). I laugh. I laugh a lot. I had the giggles at work last week so much that at one point I couldn't answer the phone and let the machine pick up. Thank goodness they didn't request me calling back as I don't think I could have done it. I don't mind getting the giggles too much, unless I happen to be by myself somewhere and then someone walks in. Trying to think of an explaination to tell them only brings in *more* giggles. Most people don't mind, however sometimes cranky people who apparently have never experienced getting the giggles don't always appreciate it. Someone should go tickle them.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hehe, this post got me giggling too! I think I'm going to go find some cranky people to tickle!

Sacred Suzie said...

Love this picture of you Shannon. I swear, I never giggle as much as I do when you're around. Thank you for sharing this, I just love it.