Monday, April 17, 2006

Music Meme

Image hosting by Photobucket

Found this idea from Jamie.

Instructions: Shuffle all the songs in your iPod, then use the resulting songs to answer the following questions, in the order in which they appeared.

Now, I don't have an iPod but and mp3 player which has 5 albums on it, those shown above along with My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - 13 Above the Night.

How does the world see you?
Doesn’t Remind Me of Anything - Audioslave
I like studying faces in parking lots, Cause it doesn’t remind me of anything
I like driving backwards in the fog, Cause it doesn’t remind me of anything

Will I have a happy life?
Electrical Soul Wish - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult

Experience the door the to your mind, no matter how bizarre,
You create your own brave new world

What do my friends really think of me
Your time has come - Audioslave
I’ve been wandering sideways, I’ve stared straight the sun

Do people secretly lust after me?
Jump – Madonna

It sways and it swings and it bends til it makes you see
I can make it alone

How Can I Make Myself Happy?
Future Love - Madonna
Lets forget your life, forget your problems, administration, bills and loans
Put away your past it, will never last, you are holding on to a dream that’s gone
I’m going to tell you about love, would you like to try?
There’s no love like the future love

What Should I do With My Life?
Hung Up – Madonna – this song makes me want to dance
I’m tired of waiting on you
Time goes by so slowly,
My life can’t keep on waiting for you

Will I ever have children?
Simon Zealots/Poor Jerusalem – Jesus Christ Superstar Soundtrack
If you knew all that I knew my poor Jerusalem
You’d see the truth but you’d close your eyes

What is Some Good Advice for Me?
Dandelion – Audioslave
Little Dandelion, let your heart keep time
Now the clouds are gone, all your tomorrow shine

How Will I be remembered?
Bring Me to Life – Evanesance

I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems got to open my eyes to everything
Bring me to life

What is my signature dancing song?
Taking over Me – Evanesance

You don’t remember me but I remember you
I believe in you
I’ll give up everything just to find you

What do I think my current theme song is?
I love New York – Madonna

If you don’t like my attitude, then you can F off
Just go to Texas, isn’t that where they golf?
New York is not for little pussies that scream
If you can’t take the heat, then get off my street

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
My Last Breath - Evanescence
All I wanted to say was that I love you and I’m not afraid

What song will play at my funeral?
Everything’s All Right – Jesus Christ Superstar Soundtrack
Try not to get worried
Try not to turn on to problems that upset you
Don’t you know that everything’s all right, yes, everything’s fine
And we want to you sleep well tonight
Let the world turn without you tonight
If we try we’ll get by so forget all about us tonight

What type of men do you like?
Yesterday Comes Tomorrow - Audioslave
Beauty is what the eyes behold
And you burn brighter than most

What is my day going to be like?
Damned for all Time/Blood Money – Jesus Christ Superstar Soundtrack
Cut the protesting forget the excuses,
We want information get up of the floor

1 comment:

Jamie said...

OMG these are unbelievable! At first I thought Electric Soul Wish was just the best, but heck, Little Dandelion, that rocks too! Very insightful, fun and inspiring!