Sunday, April 16, 2006

101 in 1001 Weekly Update #6

Image hosting by Photobucket

Some days you never know what will happen or who you will run into. On Friday while treking the town with my sister Jamie, going for lunch and then looking for apartments (#33 on my list - I saw a great place and feel really good about it so keep you fingers crossed for me) on the way home we ran into something I've never seen before - birds in the subway station. This little one was hopping about everywhere before eventually flying free of the station. What a sight.

One more that is completely off the list - #18 to fill out and send in drug coverage form, yay! #14 is continuing on its merry way as I've written film reviews for The Fog, Hustle & Flow, The Poseidan Adventure and Take the Lead.

And now for our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every
Sunday April 9/06 - hiding paper away from the cat makes sleeping less interrupted
Monday April 10/06 - work/confidential stuff
Tuesday April 11/06 - of 2 places in Toronto that offer drop in lifedrawing classes: Toronto School of Art and The Gladstone Hotel
Wednesday April 12/06 - that liebstockel means love stock
Thursday April 13/06 - more work confidental stuff - this was interesting stuff though!
Friday April 14/06 - Sometimes you just have to go with your gut
Saturday April 15/06 - that what I learned Wednesday isn't correct, liebstockel doesn't mean love stock!

#94 - Read every day
Sunday April 9/06 - March issue of Tribute magazine
Monday April 10/06 - The Probable Future
Tuesday April 11/06 - The Metro - I have to stop reading this, there is so little info in it I read it before I even got to Bloor Station (15min or so)
Wednesday April 12/06 - Never Coming to A Theatre Near You
Thursday April 13/06 - Eye, Now
Friday April 14/06 - Blog's & emails
Saturday April 15/06 - The Servant of the Empire

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I love the bird in the subway photo Shannon! Way to go on learning so much and getting all those movie reviews done. I wish I had seen some of them myself. Way to go on getting so much accomplished!

Jamie said...

Congratulations on getting that drug form in - woohoo!!!! That rocks. And holy cow you're learning a lot! That was a great day with the birds and the apartment.