Sunday, April 09, 2006

101 in 1001 Weekly Update #5

Image hosting by Photobucket

Woohoo update time! Update means lists, and I like lists! This pic even though it doesn't really correspond to a particular task, I still really like it. I went to the Daily Express Cafe to kill some time this week, and I have not been there for years. I used to live just up the street from it and it was by morning pick up a coffee and maybe a morning glory muffin spot. They have, hands down, the *best* coffee in Toronto. I'm still on the mission to find a new apartment (#33) which is my current obsession. Saw another amazing place but it was offered to someone who viewed it first. I haven't heard if they accepted yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I dream of paintchips and furniture placement.

Other highlights of the week are:

#50 - Go to the Bata Shoe Museum
Part of #20 Pay off my debt 1 down, 5 to go
Progress on #3 my 101 films I can't believe I haven't seen list by watching Bubba Ho-Tep and The Saddist Music in the World
Getting up to date with #7 writing about the films I've seen by including reviews of V for Vendetta and Beauty Shop

And now for our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every
Monday April 3/06 - A lot about Maurice Richard the hockey player.
Tuesday April 4/06 - My parameters for a new apartment might be a little to narrow.
Wednesday April 5/06 - I can look in a larger price range for an apartment.
Thursday April 6/06 - Hearing from friends out of the blue ROCKS & that I can wiggle my left ear.
Friday April 7/06 - How to set up a headset to a phone.
Saturday April 8/06 - Always check where the closest store is before heading out.

#94 - Read every day
Monday April 3/06 - Video Guide from N-O
Tuesday April 4/06 - Video Guide from O-P
Wednesday April 5/06 - Servant of the Empire
Thursday April 6/06 - Eye, Now
Friday April 7/06 - The Metro
Saturday April 8/06 - the subtitles in Bubba Ho-Tep and instructions in Variet Puzzles (I am aware of the lameness of that answer)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I absolutely love that picture. It is SO you! Congratulations on paying off a debt - YAY! - and on getting so many of your 101 list things done.

And I'm so glad to have been there at the wiggle-the-ear discovery!