Sunday, April 02, 2006

101 in 1001 Weekly Update #4

Well a little of this and a little of that done this week. One complete task to mark off is #86 - spelling challenge - done! Just took some dedicated time and knowing what the right spelling was to do it! I'm still working on #33 - Find a new apartment, and oh the joys. Got to see one that was not only in but lower than my price range. It was a nice layout and size, too bad the kitchen was completely gutted and in the process of installation due to water damage, there were a variety on interesting fragrances none of which I would like to 'live' in, all the wiring for all the lighting was in various states of exposure, and it was around the corner from a place that said "open from 2am-5am use side door". Well. Hmm. Maybe not. On a completely different note I did complete the March 06 part of #31 Read 1 fashion magazine a month, I read Vogue and oh my, a sea of beige, muted, neutral, thin, layered, feminine world of boringness is what was shown. Bleh! Give me some colour! Give me some sparkle, or at the very least some freaking awesome boots!

And now for our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every
Monday March 27/06 - confidential info, but I did learn something!
Tuesday March 28/06 - on April 21 there will be a clean up Toronto 20 minute makeover
Wednesday March 29/06 - again confidential thing
Thursday March 30/06 - saying "5 more minutes of sleep" always amounts to more than 5 min
Friday March 31/06 - I like cats eye shaped glasses
Saturday April 1/06 - when an apartment is listed and its a way-low price, there is usually a reason
Sunday April 2/06 - learned about financial fears & making new truths

#94 - Read every day
Monday March 27/06 - The Chronicles of Narnia
Tuesday March 28/06 - The Metro
Wednesday March 29/06 - The Servant of the Empire by Raymond E. Feist & Janny Wurts
Thursday March 30/06 - The Servant of the Empire
Friday March 31/06 - Eye, Now
Saturday April 1/06 - The Toronto Star
Sunday April 2/06 - The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom by Suze Orman

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love reading your updates, especially what you've learned every day. It lets me learn something too. Though this "confidential" business makes me want the dirt! Unless, I gave you the dirt. Then, of course, confidentiality is a must ;)

Congratulations on getting more done!

Shannon said...

LOL the confidental stuff is work related, and honestly isn't all that interested but it is confidential :)

Sacred Suzie said...

The whole overhwelming smells issue is enough for me to have turned and walked out right away, LOL. It's true, if the price is too good to be true there's a big reason why.