Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday - Time #4

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket


Time for Tuesdays Self Portrait Tuesday entry. Today is the four entry on the theme of time, and taking a picture every day. I realized I never explained that or the pictures before. I decided to take pictures before I go to sleep and/or when I wake up as it was the only thing I thought that I do every day & would have my camera near me for. I wake up with my alarm 6/7 days a week, Mon-Fri at various time for work, Sunday to watch Cornation Street (I still would like to find the person who agreed to its new timeslot of 7:30am-10. Oh, how I remember fondly the days of 10am-noon). Saturdays I sleep in. I love sleeping, well I like the am part of it, I often have a lot of trouble getting to sleep for years I had really bad insomnia however now I uaully don't have too much trouble. I do often sleep through my alarm though. I often wish I had more time to sleep but I like staying up late so these 2 things are often in conflict. Staying up usually wins out though :)

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I love the picture of you in bed Shannon, I know that look very well.

I think we're the queens of insomnia! Not that that's a good thing...

As always, love the pics and the writing Shannon.

Jamie said...

4:44 - ouch!

And I'm shaking my fists at those Coronation Street planners too. 7:30 on a Sunday - come on!

Shannon said...

yeah the 4:44 was a curious little cat causing trouble. Who was promptly booted to lands where my ears can't hear!!