Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday - Time #3

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Its Self Portrait Tuesday 'time' again. I gotta say was um, interesting, to pick my pics tonight as I went to the eye doctor today and every thing is still a little on the fuzzy side. Which is quite fitting as my pics tend to be fuzzy in some way shape or form. I think this week I will let the pics speak for themselves and give my eyes a rest. :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love these pictures. I especially love the one of your feet! What is the fifth one down? Inquiring minds want to know.

Shannon said...

The fifth one does is the reflexion of light on the ceiling.

I like the feet one too although the colour scheme freaks me out as its so pink and girly, including my un-socked foot! lol!

Sacred Suzie said...

I love the one unsocked foot! Reminds me of an Eddie Breckel song.

The pics are so awesome Shannon, totally original as usual. How do you do it?

I hope you're feeling better and that your eyes are less fuzzy now.