Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday - Time #2

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Ah, again... Tuesday. That means its time for Self Portrait Tuesday, with its March focus of time. I often feel like I never have enough of this 'time' concept. Especially never enough time to sleep.. and seeing these pics of pre and post sleep it seems like there isn't tons of sleep time. Disclaimer: I never actually GET up at 5am.. but often wake up then due to my cat causing trouble. I think my favorite pics are the 2nd and 3rd from the bottom. The third because you can actually see Harry Potter playing in the reflection of my clock radio, and the second, well, just cuz I like it. The last one there is the ever familiar 'I will just check/double check/triple check that I set the alarm and that its loud enough'. Now there is a ritual for ya - 6 days a weeks for like.. ever.

2 comments:

Clarity25 said...

These pictures are awesome! I love the feeling of movement, the blurry quality and the warm tones.

Shannon said...

Thanks so much Clarity25! Blurry & warm... sounds good to me!!