Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday - All of Me 3

Image hosting by Photobucket

Last Tuesday for the "All of Me" theme on Self Portrait Tuesday and it ain't a Tuesday too soon. Theme was to look at all of yourself, even the ugly bits. I find this pic really shows one thing I tend to do: focus. I can focus on something so much that I don't see the rest of what is going on. Sure, I have general awareness of stuff as I'm way to much of a multitasker not to but I can sure focus on something and really let everything else slide. I get hung up on 1 idea or 1 flaw or 1 thing that seems impossible to overcome and it can totally shut me down from doing anything else.

Mind you here I was just lighting candles for my Mom's Anti-Retirement birthday party and I'm sure I finished that and then started singing Happy Birthday, etc. I am just astonished how many pic's I have where I doing this, or making food or cupcakes or stuffed mushrooms or ... whatever. Its kinda freaky.

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I love this picture Shannon and yes, it really does show how focused you can be. You look beautiful too.

Shannon said...

Awwww, thanks Suzie!!!