Sunday, March 19, 2006

101 in 1001 Weekly Update #2















Ah, another week has past, lets see how I've done! Its been a listy week, so I think next week it maybe time to switch to a 'do' kinda thing, but we shall see. This week I have done the first part of #3 and created my list of film I can't believe I haven't seen, as well as the first part of #93 creating a list of 20 books to read and read them. I have been happily working through #16 Attempt all the puzzles in a Variety Crossword puzzle book, I managed to find one with zero traditional crosswords and lots of fun crazy puzzles. I don't always get the answers right but it sure works the brain! I've been slacking on #14 Write something about all the films I've seen over this 1001 days, as I've seen 3 films and have yet to write about them. But I will! I will!

And now for our regular updates:

#22 - Save a part of every paycheque - done!

#92 - Learn/Discover something new every day
Monday March 13/06 - getting more sleep makes you feel more rested the next day (and I thought this was a myth!! grr!!!)
Tuesday March 14/06 - getting home before the sun sets, is actually pretty great
Wednesday March 15/06 - Viewit website - so great, they have picutures of the apartments!
Thursday March 16/06 - that I couldn't find/was too impatient to find out what the daily amount of sodium intake should be
Friday March 17/06 - kale is part of the broccoli family
Saturday March 18/06 - That the line "They Call Me Mr. Tibbs!!!!" comes from the film In the Heat of the Night.
Sunday March 19/06 - a weekend without homework ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

#94 - Read every day
Monday March 13/06 - the Metro
Tuesday March 14/06 - The Chronlicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Wednesday March 15/06 - The Chronlicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Thursday March 16/06 - Eye, Now
Friday March 17/06 - the Metro
Saturday March 18/06 - kinda slacked, only read blogs and the WoW forums
Sunday March 19/06 - The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom by Suze Orman

5 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

You go girl! Looks at all the stuff you're accomplishing, I'm so impressed Shannon, I really am.

I'm trying to do the save a little from each paycheque thing too but I've only managed to do it once so far, LOL.

Way to go! Yay Shannon!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! Wow, you are really moving and shaking. I absolutely love your lists! It's an inspiration because I go, "Yeah, I want to see that movie too!" or read that book or learn something every day! WTG!

Shannon said...

Thanks so much you two!!! It has really been amazing how much of a difference it makes having the list and tracking it! Instead of being all like grumble grumble so much to do... I'm like WOOHOO what do I want to pick next??!!??!!

James said...

There is lots of great information on the Ontario Tenants Rights website and their Toronto apartments community directory.

Ellen Keiton said...

Agree..Thanks for the sites!





Ellen@Haus Immobilier