Friday, February 10, 2006

Tagged again

What were three things when you were little you wanted to be when you grew up?
I honestly can't think of any

You can live one day over again from your childhood. What day will it be?
I wish someone had directly expressed to me when I was 8 or 9ish that it isn't quite appropriate to wear red to a funeral.

You have two minutes (and a mover with you if you need heavy lifting help!) to grab 5 things from your home before it morphs into a polka dotted hobgblin and hops away. What will you take?
Can I keep the hobgoblin instead?

You have to paint one quote on your kitchen wall. What's it going to be?
Measure twice, cut once

What is one thing you want to have accomplished by the end of this year? (I have at least 2)
Be Divorced
Be Debt-Free

You are moving to the moon for one year and can only bring one flower with you. What kind will you bring?
I get to go to the MOON!! Talk about cool!! I would bring a gerber daisy.

You just received word that aside from one flower, you can also bring five books with you too! Your choices?
Daughter of the Lion - Jennifer Roberson
The Guiness Book fo World Records
Some kinda of Survival Guide
Some kind of Astronomy Guide
Sketchbook & Charcoal - can you imagine the kind of shadows you would get on the Moon???

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL, I love that you want the hobgoblin! I'm imagining you sketching on the moon, with a happy gerber on one side and your hobgoblin on the other.

And I'm rooting for you on those goals! You can do it :)

Shannon said...

Thanks Jamie!!! I think hobgoblins are cute!! I think we would have fun on the moon :)